Hi guys, I come back with some news about my car, good and bad. So… Friday, we bought a car, a beautiful 2007 Jeep Liberty. This car was very beautiful and perfect for what we need to do. We bought it in Pittsburgh. So I brought it back to State College, 3 hours. Everything was great, the car works well and no problem. But… When we arrived at home, I notice a leak under the car. Oh no. Not that, please.
Of course we haven’t any warranty with the car, we bought it for only 3999$. So, on Saturday we went to mechanic, to know what’s going on. He gaves us an appointment this Monday. We leave it and still no news the next day. My husband call them and there is a problem with oil, a leak. But it’s not all, the engine light is working so there is an other trouble. Just for the oil leak it’s 680$. All our money’s in that car.
Actually, w’re waiting for the other problem, with the engine light. Adrian and I have been depressed since last night! We have the impression to not be lucky at all… Apparently, the other problem is about transmission. I don’t know what does that mean, but maybe 2000$ more. It’s a bad day…
I want to share with you this kind of dish very comforting, warm and delicious. I love curry and vegetables, this soup is perfect to relax. It’s very healthy because vegan and without too many oil. I hope you will like i!
Sorry to tell you about my problem! I need to share it!! I really hope everything will be fine.
Have a nice day,
- 13 fl oz coconut milk ((canned))
- 14,5 oz diced tomatoes ((canned))
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 6 oz baby spinach
- 15 oz chickpeas ((canned))
- 1/5 onion
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- some coriander
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Start by chopped the zuchinni and eggplant, diced the onion.
- In a big sauce pan, pour 1 tbsp olive oil and add the onion. Add the curry powder and the garlic powder. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add the eggplant and zuchinni. Stir well. Vegetables must soak in spices. Add a little bit of water if needed.
- Pour the diced tomatoes and stir. Then, pour the coconut milk and 1 cup of water. Stir well. Add the chickpeas and cover. Let it cook for 30 minutes.
- It's ready! Add some coriander on the top.