Very simple crispy white fish with roasted cherry tomatoes, ready in 30 minutes and few ingredients!
- 2 Haddock fillets (or other white fish, Haddock are less expensive but cod is delicious)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumb
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp chopped dill
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- a dozen cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup basmati rice
- 1 tbsp butter
- tzatziki as a sauce
- some fresh dill
- Pre-heat the oven at 400°F.
- Cut in half the cherry tomatoes and mix them with the olive oil, salt and pepper. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. And place in the oven.
- Mix the breadcrumb with chopped dill, garlic powder and some salt and pepper. Pour the mix in a plate. In a bowl, whisk the egg.
- Place the haddock fillets in the egg, turn for there is egg everywhere. Then, place the fillets in the breadcrumb plate, turn. You must have breadcrumb everywhere.
- Add the fillets to the baking sheet with with cherry tomatoes and let it cook for 20 to 30 minutes. At the 12 minutes, turn them with a kitchen clamp.
- During this times, cook your basmati rice, about 1/3 cup dry per person.
- When the basmati rice is cooked, drain it and place it in the saucepan you used to cook it. Add the butter and salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: Crispy fish