New Asian style food on the blog, very simple, healthy and quick to make. Soba noodles is made with buckwheat, it’s gluten free! Delicious sauce with sesame oil, crunchy with radishes, you will love it!
I love international food! But you probably now that if you check my recipes. The only challenge with international food is to make correctly the recipe. You now, every country have his own version with that type of ingredient and not this one. Most of the famous international recipes don’t respect the real recipe. For exemple, a famous “Italian” pasta in U.S. is alfredo pasta. I found lots of recipes with this sauce. Actually, it’s absolutely not Italian! When I was in Italy, I haven’t found this à la carte dish once. Other exemple with moussaka, Greeks say they’re the ones who invented it, same or the Lebanese! But the both versions are different!
All that to say: it’s always difficult to follow the real recipe and sometime I love to add my personal touch. So don’t blame me if sometime I say it’s an Italian dish and I don’t add THE ingredient, you now what I mean? 😊 I prefer to say it’s an “Asian style food”. It’s simpler.
BUT. Saturday I made something I want for long time!! A Napolitan pizza! And this time I used all the good ingredients! I was very happy to make my own delicious pizza. When I taste it, I was in Italy!! I really have to share you my recipe!! But the best must be in video to show you all the step.
Other thing, I have a great new! Friday I’ve been featured on The Feed Feed! It’s a great thing for me. I really want this blog will have success. I love to create recipes, taking photo (it’s my job), styling food. I want to do that 😊
I hope you will love this recipe. It’s so simple but you need special ingredients for the sauce, you can find them at Walmart or Wegmans. And it’s simple to keep it on the fridge for three days. It still good but keep it in a food container.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram!
And try my other Asian style salad: Broccoli, carrot and chickpeas salad with peanut and sesame sauce, it’s delicious too!
- 2 portions soba noodles ((a portion is held by a small wire))
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 radishes
- 10 frozen edamame
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp agave syrup ((or honey))
- salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 scallions ((or spring onions))
- Boil water in a big sauce pan. When it's boiling, cook the soba noodles for 5 minutes, then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Slice the radishes and avocado. Chop scallions and defroze edamame at the microwave.
- In a bol, mix sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, agave syrup and chili flakes.
- Serve the soba noodles, pour the sauce on the top. Add veggies, some sesame seeds and scallions. Add some pepper if you like it and some salt if you want. Enjoy!