This Asian inspired dish is very creamy with a delicious peanut butter sauce. Few ingredients and simple recipe for a perfect meal! This recipe is also very quick to make! That’s ready in 30 minutes.
I love Asian food but I’m sure, you already know that if you read the blog. Actually, this new recipe is an inspiration of Paid Thaï and satay sauce. I always prefer to say “inspired by” when I cook an International recipe because I’m not sure to respect all the good ingredients. But yeah, it’s close to a Pad Thaï.
My husband loves this recipe and asked me the other day to make some for him. It’s so simple to make and I always have all the ingredients to make it. When I do it for me, it’s a vegetarian version, but it’s the same way to prepare it. You only have to delete the chicken.
Two versions of this recipe
You have to ways to realize these creamy noodles and chicken. The first one is by marinated the chicken one hour in the peanut sauce and the other one, if you don’t have this time is to pour the sauce on the chicken when you cook it. In this second one, your dish is ready in less than 30 minutes!
What ingredients do I need?
You will find all the ingredients at Walmart or any other food market. They are very simple and totally normal (if soy sauce is normal for you). For the peanut sauce, you will need a good natural peanut butter (without any sugar or oil), you can choose crunchy or creamy, as you prefer and some soy sauce. For the vegetables, I think it’s so common! I used carrots, zucchinis, and red bell pepper. Easy! Then, a good quality chicken breast, organic is better. Don’t forget the large rice noodles, I love rice noodles, they are naturally gluten-free and very delicious. For the topping, I chose sesame seeds and spring onion.
The rest is easy, you have to cut some vegetables, cook your noodles and everything goes on a wok or a big frying pan! I’m sure you will love this new recipe and your family too. Have a beautiful day!Print
Asian inspired recipe with delicious and simple ingredients. Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
- In a big saucepan, boil water and cook your rice noodles (check the package for the time, depends on the size of the noodles).
- Wash your vegetables, peel the carrots. Cut the zucchini, carrots and bell pepper in thin rectangles. Cut the chicken breast in small pieces. Chop the spring onion.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with soy sauce, add 2 tbsp water.
- Heat a big wok or a frying pan on high heat. Pour the sesame oil (or canola oil) and add the chicken, pour half of the peanut sauce. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook them for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- When the rice noodles are ready, drain and add them to the wok. Add the rest of the sauce and stir well. I used a kitchen clamp to mix. Taste and salt and pepper if you need to adjust.
- Then, serve in a bowl and add some spring onion and sesame seed.