Asian inspired recipe with delicious and simple ingredients. Easy to make and ready in 30 minutes!
- In a big saucepan, boil water and cook your rice noodles (check the package for the time, depends on the size of the noodles).
- Wash your vegetables, peel the carrots. Cut the zucchini, carrots and bell pepper in thin rectangles. Cut the chicken breast in small pieces. Chop the spring onion.
- In a bowl, mix the peanut butter with soy sauce, add 2 tbsp water.
- Heat a big wok or a frying pan on high heat. Pour the sesame oil (or canola oil) and add the chicken, pour half of the peanut sauce. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add the vegetables and cook them for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- When the rice noodles are ready, drain and add them to the wok. Add the rest of the sauce and stir well. I used a kitchen clamp to mix. Taste and salt and pepper if you need to adjust.
- Then, serve in a bowl and add some spring onion and sesame seed.