These soft roasted sweet potatoes smell like fall. This salad is simple to make with few ingredients but so she is so comforting! The tahini dressing sweetened with honey is very good. You will love this healthy fall salad.
Here we are, my friends! Fall is really here, I love all this rain outside, crazy, no? I’m finally getting my hot chocolate! Fall is full of squash, potatoes, and some beets! I love this season and I really hope you will like my recipes for this period!
Sweet potatoes are delicious! I love them roasted in the oven, it’s a very simple way to make them. I cut them in squares, mix them with some oil (olive oil or canola oil) add some salt and pepper and place them in the oven for 40minutes at 400°F. It’s nothing to do but so nice!
Because I’m a salad lover, this first fall recipe on the blog will be a salad. You can keep it warm. I love so much the mix with warm roasted sweet potatoes and col lettuce. If you don’t like it, you can let the sweet potatoes cool. For an extra green, I love broccoli! It’s very healthy and I love the taste. You can also roast them with the sweet potatoes, it works!
This salad is very simple so I decided to add another taste with the dressing. A few years ago, I hated tahini! For me, it was a very bad taste. It’s funny how our taste can change! Now, I really love it! Especially in hummus, it’s creamy and very tasty. I like to add some sweetness to my dressing (not all the time because the best is to reduce sugar for your health). Honey goes really well with tahini.Print
Delicious fall salad with roasted sweet potatoes and tahini dressing. Simple and healthy!
- 1 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 handful lettuce (I love green mix)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it in squares, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Place the pieces in a bowl, add the tablespoon of oil, salt, and pepper. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Let it roast for 30-40 minutes at 400°C.
- Cook the florets in boiling water for 10 minutes. Rinse and drain the green mix. Cut the half avocado in slices.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the tahini, honey, apple cider vinegar and water together.
- In a big salad bowl, add the sweet potatoes pieces, broccoli florets, and green mix. Pour the dressing on top and mix. Serve on the plates and add avocado pieces.
Keywords: Sweet potatoes, salad, broccoli, tahini