Delicious fall salad with roasted sweet potatoes and tahini dressing. Simple and healthy!
- 1 medium sweet potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 handful lettuce (I love green mix)
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut it in squares, it doesn’t have to be perfect. Place the pieces in a bowl, add the tablespoon of oil, salt, and pepper. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Let it roast for 30-40 minutes at 400°C.
- Cook the florets in boiling water for 10 minutes. Rinse and drain the green mix. Cut the half avocado in slices.
- Prepare the dressing by mixing the tahini, honey, apple cider vinegar and water together.
- In a big salad bowl, add the sweet potatoes pieces, broccoli florets, and green mix. Pour the dressing on top and mix. Serve on the plates and add avocado pieces.
Keywords: Sweet potatoes, salad, broccoli, tahini