Hey guys! Do you know what? Today is my birthday!! I’m 23. And for this special day, I want to share with you one of my favorite recipe of the moment : gnocchi gratin with delicious tomato sauce and Italian cheese. Just three ingredients! Do you believe that?? Okey, actually you can make you own pasta sauce but the idea of this recipe is to make something quickly very delicious. (And you have to add oil and salt and pepper, but everyone has this in his cupboard, no?)
I love some so much Italian food. I went in Italy in August for a road trip. It was so perfect. All the food there is so delicious, all these pasta dish or Napolitan pizza, a pure paradise. I think you will find lots of Italian inspired recipes in this blog, hope you will like it!
And you, what is you favorite dish for your breakfast?
Have a beautiful day,
- 2 cup tomato and basil sauce ((I used Di Napoli Classico))
- 17 oz potato gnocchi ((I used Archer Farms gnocchi))
- 1 cup Italian cheese mix
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 400°F.
- In a big pan, add the oil and add the gnocchis, sauté for 3 minutes and cover for 7 minutes. Add the tomato sauce and mix. Then, add 1/3 cup cheese and mix. Salt and pepper.
- Remove from the heat. Add the rest of cheese on the top and place in the oven for 15 minutes.