Easter is coming!
Do you like chocolate?? I love it! I can eat it every day 🙂
In France, we love delicious and simple chocolate cake. When I was a kid, my mom always made me a “moelleux au chocolat”. Then growing up I started to make some with her. Now, I make it alone and I love it so much.
It’s so funny because it’s the simplest cake ever but every French love it. You can find it in the boulangerie or every where. What is for you THE American cake?
I thought that offering you this cake for Easter would be a superb idea, very chocolaty and delicious. Actually, you could have all the ingredients in your cupboards because it’s very simple.
- 7 oz chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter (salted is great )
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°F.
- Melt the chocolate with butter “au bain marie” (a cooking utensil containing heated water in which food in smaller pots is cooked) or in the microwave.
- Add the powdered sugar to the chocolate mixture. Mix and add the eggs one by one. Finish with the flour.
- Pour the preparation in a round mold and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
Let in cool 20 minutes and for decorate, melt the 1/2 cup chocolate with almond milk and distribute on the cake.