The hot weather is here! Actually we have also lots of rain… But it’s fine! I still enjoy the pool in my residence. It was fun. Today, I want to share with you a delicious italians pasta salad. I love salad, it’s easy (most of the time), quick to make (most of the time) and so delicious (all the time) !
Italy is a very nice country. I went there last summer, I made a road trip in Milano, Verona, Venice, Bologna, Florence, Ancona, Napoli and Roma! The food there is perfect! It’s always so good with good veggies, pasta, etc. For my lunch I wanted to be inspired by Italian style. They often add artichoke and of course good pasta. Because I want something healthy, I took veggie pasta with carrot, spinach and corn.
For the best, I pour some balsamic vinegar. I love balsamic vinegar, I think it’s a very European thing. I can add it in everything 😆
That the same for artichoke, it’s so delicious. I love pizza with artichoke in Italy, so good. But you can like it as dip (very simple, I will give you my recipe) or in a gratin. So many ideas come to me!!
I really hope you will like this recipe.
Have a nice day,
- 2 cup veggie dry pasta ((from Walmart))
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup mozzarella balls ((from Walmart))
- 2 bunch arugula or baby spinach
- fresh basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Start by boiling water and add dry pasta for about 13 minutes (or more, check the package).
- Cut the artichoke hearts in quarter, chop arugula, cutting half mozzarella balls and chop the basil.
- For the dressing, mix the olive oil, the vinegar and add some salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together!