Delicious simple recipe with few ingredients. The perfect breakfast or snack on the go!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup cane sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oat
- 1 tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Pre-heat your oven at 425°F.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix the two flours, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk the eggs with the vanilla extract, the melted butter and the almond milk.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix. Mix well. Add the blueberries and mix again with a spatula.
- Butter or spray oil your muffins molds and pour the preparation to the 3/4.
- In a bowl, mix old-fashioned oat with sugar and oil. Scramble on the top of the muffins. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.