The other day, I didn’t have much in the fridge but leftovers. So I tried something and it was quite a success. This Asian style salad is healthy, vegan, simple and delicious! In addition, it’s pretty quick to do. The peanut dressing is creamy and the roasted sesame seeds are crispy!
Why you will love this recipe :
– Very simple and quick to do
– Few ingredients
– Vegan but not boring!
Salad is really great during summer, refreshing and healthy. When you go to the pool, you don’t want to eat too much and of course, we try to loose weight or at least pay attention to what we eat. But actually, salad can be boring. Not to brag, I think I’m a great salad maker! I love veggies, legumes, dressing, etc.
To talk a little bit about me, I’m really glad I started running. Last week, I ran 4 times and burned at least 400 calories each time! I’m proud. I always wanted to run but until then, I didn’t have the courage and the desire. Now, I really love it! I’m still a beginner but I work hard to perform. Are you a runner? Do you have some advice about it for? But I’m sure good food will help me in this new project!
I’m also very happy because last week I’ve finally finished installing my photo studio! It’s a second bedroom in our appartement. I really love it. I have the place to work and do what I need!
Hope you will like this recipe! Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram.
You can also love my curry soup with vegetables.
- 1 broccoli
- 5 carrots
- 1 can chickpeas ((15,5 oz))
- 1/4 cup roasted sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp peanut butter ((natural, without any other ingredient))
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- Rinse and cut the broccoli in pieces. Cook it 10 minutes in boiling water.
- Rinse, peel and grate the carrots. Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Wisk in a bowl, the peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar and water.
- Mix in a big salad bowl, the broccoli, carrots, chickpeas, add the sauce, sesame seeds and some chopped cilantro. Serve.