Fudge, chocolate, simple and juste so delicious! This brownies recipe is all my life!! I could eat them every single day with vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate is my passion, I love everything with chocolate: ice cream, cake, pastry, anything!! I’ve been making this recipe for years and I’ve never tired of it. It’s the best base I know. Take it and add what you want, pecans, almond, chocolate chips, etc. I tried some other but I always came back to this one.
Just five ingredients! It’s nothing and I’m sure you must always have the ingredients in your fridge and cupboards: semi-sweet chocolate, butter, sugar, flour, eggs. Of course I add some salt but it’s not an ingredient, it is?
My passion for chocolate and especially brownies is so great that I think to test and offer you many versions. You will see!
For this delicious ice cream on the top, it’s from Berkey Creamery, the famous ice cream maker in State College for Penn State. 100 years of experience in ice cream. It’s always so good! I’m a gelato lover (Italian food of course) but Berkey Creamery do the job very well. Here, it’s Scholar Chip but their vanilla is also very great. My favorite one is Death by Chocolate (of course).
I’m sure you will be in love of this new recipe, let me comment and share me your pictures of it #tastyandfrenchy.
Check an other chocolate recipe with my French Marbré.
- 10,5 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup unslated butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract ((optional))
- Pre-heat the oven at 390°F.
- Melt the butter with the chocolate in the microwave but so much better at the "Bain-Marie".
- Wisk the eggs with sugar (and vanilla extract, if used) until the preparation lightly whitens. Pour the chocolate/butter mix in the eggs/sugar. Wisk. Add the flour and the salt. Miw with a spatula.
- Butter a squarre mold (a regular non-stick one 9'' from Target) and add some flour. Pour the brownies mixture and place in the oven for 20 minutes. It will be fudge, let 5 minutes more if you prefere more cooked.