Simple and delicious peach salsa, sweet and spicy. Perfect for you appetizers or for a salad.
- 1 big peach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small seedless cucumber
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 small bunch of parsley (or cilantro)
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the peach, bell pepper, cucumber, and avocado in small cubes. Chop the cilantro.
- Place all the ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Add the juice the lemon and the olive oil. Add the chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with small toasts or as a dip with chips.
Keywords: Peach, salsa, appetizer, dip, avocado