Delicious grilled cheese with feta and sun-dried tomatoes, an extra plus for a great taste!
- 4 slices whole-wheat and grains bread
- 1/2 cup finely shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 small handful arugula
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- With a kitchen brush, add all the olive oil on the four sides of the slices of bread.
- Take one slice, place some shredded mozzarella, arugula leaves, feta pieces (a little bit crumbled), four pieces of sun-dried tomatoes and add again shredded mozzarella. Cover with another slice, repeat.
- Heat a non-stick grill frying pan on medium heat. When it’s hot, place one grilled cheese. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Return and cover. Let it cook 5-6 minutes. Repeat for the second grilled cheese. Serve!
Keywords: Grilled cheese, su-dried tomato, feta