Few ingredients and delicious warm quinoa salad, it’s vegan and super healthy.
- 1 cup dry quinoa
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tbsp olive olive
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Cook you quinoa, follow the instruction of the packet. In general, if you take 1 cup quinoa, you cook it in 2 cups of water.
- In a small bowl, mix the chickpeas (drain and rinse) with 1 tbsp olive oil and the cumin. Place them on a baking sheet with parchment paper and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- When the quinoa and chickpeas are ready place them in a big salad bowl, add the parsley, the cranberries and pour 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper. Mix and serve.