Simple creamy chicken for a family dinner or a weekend lunch! Few ingredients and super easy to make.
- 6–8 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1 lb baby bella
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 little bunch of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- Prepare all the ingredients. Coarsely cut the onion, chop the garlic and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat a cast iron pot, pour in the oil and add the chicken pieces. Sauté them for about 5 minutes on each side to brown. Then, remove chicken pieces from the heat but keep the cast iron.
- Add the onion pieces and garlic. Sauté 3 minutes until the onions become translucent. Then, add mushrooms, thyme, sour cream, salt and pepper. Mix.
- Add the chicken, mix a little bit with the cream and mushroom. Reduce the heat and cover. Let it cook for 30 minutes.
You can serve this creamy chicken with rice, pasta or other vegetables.