- 2 beetroots
- 1 cup French lentils
- 1/2 lb asparagus
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and slice the beetroots, mix in a bowl with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of balsamic vinegar. Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes at 400°F.
- Cook the lentils in 3 cups of water. Bring to a boil and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Cook asparagus in boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Chop the mint and mix with the ricotta, salt and pepper.
- Arrange the plate with the lentils, beets, some asparagus and a good tablespoon of mint ricotta. Pour a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar, salt pepper.
Keywords: beetroots, asparagus, ricotta, mint, lentils, French lentils