Simple spring soup with just a few ingredients.
- 2 cups peas (I used frozen peas)
- 1 cup zucchini slices
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 1 small bunch fresh mint
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil and mint to add on top
- Put the peas, zucchini pieces, onion and mint in a pot. Cover with water and bring it to boil. Then, cover and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper, add the ricotta and blend with a hand blender or in a traditional blender.
- Serve in a bowl and drizzle on top some olive oil and add some mint leaves.
Keywords: Soup, mint, peas, ricotta