Easy and healthy salad with just a few ingredients.
- 2 big carrots
- 1/4 red cabbage
- 1/2 cup black rice, uncooked
- 1/4 cup sprouted seeds
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the black rice in boiling water, check the package to know how many time.
- Peel and grate the carrots. Finely cut the red cabbage.
- Make the dressing, whisk the mustard, olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
- When the rice is cooked, Place it in a big bowl, add carrots and red cabbage and the dressing, mix well. Add some sprouted seeds on the top.