- 2 cups warm water
- 2 1/4 tsp (1 packet) instant yeast
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 3/4 cup bread flour
- 1 3/4 tsp salt
- Olive oil
- Pour cold water into a glass bowl. Put 30 seconds on the microwave and mix with your fingers. Add the yeast and stir. Let for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix the two flours with the salt, make a hole in the centre. Pour the water with the yeast and simply mix with your hands so that the flour and water are combined. No need to knead, just get a dough. Without changing the bowl dough, cover with a clean cloth and let grow 2 hours.
- After two hours, with your fist, lightly crush the center to get the air out and take back all sides on the center. Cover again and let it grow for 1h30 to 2h.
- After this time, form a ball by folding the ends on the bottom. Place the dough ball in a clean bowl with a little olive oil on the sides and flour, cover. Place your Dutch Oven in your oven and preheat to 450°F for 45 minutes.
- When this time is over, take your Dutch oven out of the oven and place your dough in it by putting the bottom of the dough on top. Cover and place in the oven for 45 minutes. After 30 minutes, remove the li and let it 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool 30 minutes before serving.