This apricot and almond tart is the best dessert for summer. It’s the perfect balance between fruits, almonds and sugar.
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 lbs fresh apricots
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Place the pie crust in a mold if it doesn’t already have it.
- Wash and cut the apricots into quarters.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and the sugar with a whisk. Then add the eggs and mix well. Finally, add the almond meal and mix until you have a homogeneous mixture. Pour in the pie crust.
- Add the apricot pieces on top. Sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
- Place in avent for 40 minutes or until it’s lightly brown. Let cool before cutting in slices.
Keywords: Apricot, Tart, Dessert, French food