- 10 carrots
- 1/2 cup sour cream or crème fraiche
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven at 350ºF.
- Start by washing the carrots well and rub them with a brush without removing the skin. With a kitchen brush, brush the carrots with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Place in the oven 30 to 40 minutes.
- During this time, place de sour cream, the lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in food processor, mix until it’s well mixed.
- When the carrots are cooked, place in a serving dish, pour some sauce on them, salt, pepper and add some pomegranate seeds. Serve with the rest of the sauce.
Keywords: Carrot, side, coriander